All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionAims to give to the reader the tools necessary to apply semi-Markov processes in real-life problems. The book is self-contained and, starting from a low level of probability concepts, gradually brings the reader to a deep kwledge of semi-Markov processes. Presents homogeneous and n-homogeneous semi-Markov processes, as well as Markov and semi-Markov rewards processes. The concepts are fundamental for many applications, but they are t as thoroughly presented in other books on the subject as they are here.
- Author(s)Jacques Janssen,Raimondo Manca
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.