Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFew, if any, fundamental disciplines in the earth sciences have seen so many dramatic changes and developments as stratigraphy. The discipline has come to be applied progressively, and indispensably, to nearly all branches of the earth sciences, including such endeavors as charting the course and complexities of life evolution through time, understanding how ancient ecosystems developed and operated, and furnishing data pivotal to exploration and exploitation of strategic mineral resources. This book aims to incorporate major aspects and essential elements underpinning the modern applications and perspectives of stratigraphy. It focuses on traditional and invative techniques and how these can be utilized in reconstructing the geological history of sedimentary basins and in solving manifold geological problems and phemena. Each chapter summarizes contributions by leading researchers in the field. It is hoped that this book will provide the reader with key insights into all these aspects and applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleTopics in Geobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEduardo A.M. Koutsoukos
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.