Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book can be used in an advanced undergraduate course or beginning graduate course on time series forecasting. Such a course could be part of a business school, department of ecomics, or engineering curriculum. Social science departments (education, psychology, public health, medicine) have also started to introduce such a course in their curriculum and researchers in these fields are using the time series methodology covered in this book in their applied work.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight769 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byWalter Vandaele
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.