All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of Applied Transport Ecomics has been completely revised and updated to cover the latest developments and thinking in transport ecomics. Professor Stuart Cole examines the application of ecomics techniques first to commercial transport operations, and second to public policy issues such as investment, integrated transport and competition, and third to the role of transport in its wider ecomic context. The style and approach, which proved so popular in the first two editions has been retained. This approach provides a transport ecomics text book for a) managers who are t familiar with ecomics techniques, b) students preparing for examinations in transport and other areas of business and public policy where an applied approach to ecomics is required, and c) ecomists entering the transport field. Fully and extensively updated throughout, this third edition will contain: *new information on SE Asia and Eastern Europe *updated and extended case studies *a new bibliography; *an extended further reading section.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stuart Cole is based at the University of Glamorgan. He has been director of Transport Research and Consultancy (TraC) since its creation in 1989. He also runs a private practice specializing in transport economics, policy, planning and marketing. He is also a frequent broadcaster on BBC radio and television and has written numerous articles and published several books on transport economics and policy.
- Author(s)Stuart Cole
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight680 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.