Applying IFRS for SMEs by Raymond Chamboko, Bruce Mackenzie, Allan Lombard, Tapiwa Njikizana, Danie Coetsee (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $154.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable aid to companies and auditors involved in first-time adoption of the new SMEs standard Applying the IFRS for SMEs provides expert insights and explanations of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). This important book includes comprehensive coverage of this recently issued standard aimed at small and medium-sized businesses. Provides essential coverage for application of IFRS-w a necessity in the accounting world Includes Foreword by Paul Pacter, Director of Standards for SMEs, IASB Offers commentary on the theory in the standard, illustrative disclosures, comprehensive illustrative financial statements and comparisons to full IFRS Includes relevant real life worked out examples aimed at SMEs, plus summaries of important points The first book on how to apply the new SMEs standard, Applying the IFRS for SMEs is a must-have book for your small or medium-sized business.
- Author BiographyBruce Mackenzie, CA (SA) FCCA RA, JSE Registered IFRS(r) Advisor, is a member of the IASB SME Implementation Group (SMEIG) and a director of W.consulting (www.wconsulting.co.za), a global IFRS(r) consulting and training company. He has held positions at Deloitte both in South Africa and the United Kingdom in the IFRS(r) Centers of Excellence. Allan Lombard, CA (SA) RA, is an independent IFRS(r) consultant and has worked previously for KPMG as audit manager. Danie Coetsee, CA (SA), is Professor of Accounting at the University of Johannesburg, specializing in financial accounting. Tapiwa Njikizana, CA (SA), RA, JSE Registered IFRS(r) Advisor, is a director at W.consulting. After qualifying with Coopers & Lybrand, he spent time internationally with Ernst & Young and Anderson. Raymond Chamboko, CA (SA), JSE Registered IFRS(r) Advisor, is a director at W.consulting. He was previously with Ernst & Young and SizweNtsalubaVSP where he handled accounting technical issues. Edwin Selbst (SA) RA, is the technical partner for Horwath South Africa, a member of Crowe Horwath International
- Author(s)Allan Lombard,Bruce Mackenzie,Danie Coetsee,Raymond Chamboko,Tapiwa Njikizana
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.