All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Rawls was the most influential political thinker of the twentieth century. This book applies his theory of justice to four perennial matters of concern that remain contested in the twenty-first century. Drawing surprising implications, this book deepens our understanding of these issues and points the way toward rational, just policy reform.
- Author BiographyMartin D. Carcieri is Professor of Political Science at San Francisco State University, USA. He holds a JD from University of California, Hastings, USA and a PhD from University of California, Santa Barbara, USA. He has won four teaching awards and is the author of twenty-five journal articles and book chapters on Constitutional Law and Political Theory.
- Author(s)Martin D. Carcieri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.