All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe release of batch control standard ANSI/ISA S88.01-1995, Batch Control Part 1: Models and Termilogy, has led to revolutionary advances in the way factories design, implement, and integrate flexible, modular processes into the enterprise. Now for the first time, here's a book that cuts through the opaque language and arcane symbols of the standard, and explains it in clear, user-friendly language. Applying S88 covers all aspects of the ANSI/ISA S88.01 Standard. Written from a user's perspective, Parshall and Lamb discuss their implementation of S88, offering a wealth of examples and explanations to make it applicable across a wide range of batch industries. From designing better processes to combining recipes with equipment control to execution validation test plans, this book offers both an introduction to S88 as well as expert insights into applying it. Parshall and Lamb's clear, lighthearted style makes this the ideal introduction to S88 for control engineers, project engineers, technicians, operators, information techlogy professionals, engineering or IT supervisors, and mid- to upper-level managers. Contents: Basic Concepts Are You Ready to Go Yet? Starting (What You Hope Will Be) A Successful Project The Physical Model Recipes, Part 1: Procedures Recipes, Part 2: All the Other Stuff Linking Recipes to Equipment Other Important Batch Control Items Batch Activities and Information Management System Specification and Design Specifying and Designing Equipment Phases Writing Phase Logic Starting Your System Right - The First Time Finis.
- Author(s)Larry Lamb
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationResearch Triangle Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.