All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWorship in the evangelical tradition is a blend of prepared and extempore contributions. It generally follows a set pattern, but openness to spontaneity is an essential ingredient. As in other traditions, ministers and worship leaders receive very little training in how to lead worship and this book meets a pressing need. It considers many aspects of worship including: Why do we worship? Who is worship for? Patterns and shapes in worship, types of prayer, singing, preaching, The Lord's Supper, details of leading, the spirituality of leading worship, connections to the whole of life, Worship as encounter, Worship as pastoral care, Worship as evangelism, and Worship as celebration. A directory of resources and online worship is also provided.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER ELLIS was previously Principal of Bristol Baptist College and is now the Vice-President of the Baptist Union of Great Britain.
- Author(s)Christopher Ellis
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.