All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA review of all approaches to calculate aerodynamics, allowing engineers to see the pros and cons of each approach, and setting the stage for a semi-empirical approach. It contains many approximate aerodynamic methods, bringing together both linearized and nlinear aerodynamic methods. Frankie G. Moore has had 30 years' experience in weapons development and seeks to bridge the gap between the academic textbook and practical application. Practising engineers should value the book's emphasis on understanding the physics involved, understanding the assumptions made to get to the approximate approaches, and on showing final equations used in the solution process.
- Author(s)Frankie G. Moore
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleProgress in Astronautics & Aeronautics S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 186
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.