All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a unique undertaking, Andrew Yuengert explores and describes the limits to the ecomic model of the human being, providing an alternative account of human choice, to which ecomic models can be compared.
- Author BiographyANDREW YUENGERT is a Professor of Economics at Seaver College, Pepperdine University, USA. Professor Yuengert has made research contributions in several fields: economic philosophy, Catholic social teaching, the empirical study of religion, labour economics, and finance. He was recently editor of the journal Faith & Economics. He is the author of two previous books: The Boundaries of Technique: Ordering Positive and Normative Concerns in Economic Research (2004), and Inhabiting the Land: A Case for the Right to Migrate (2004). His most recent essay is 'Roman Catholic Economics,' in The Oxford Handbook of Christianity and Economics (2012). He and his wife Elizabeth have three children, and live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Yuengert
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives from Social Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.