All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis paperback reprint of one of the best in the field covers a broad range of limit theorems useful in mathematical statistics, along with methods of proof and techniques of application. The manipulation of probability theorems to obtain statistical theorems is emphasized.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. SERFLING, PhD, is a Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Author(s)Robert J. Serfling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2002
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability & Mathematical Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight582 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.