Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionApsley House is a magnificent building housing a unique collection. Designed by the architect Robert Adam, the house was remodelled for the 1st Duke of Wellington and filled with dazzling works of art and memorabilia. The new guide contains full-colour maps, plans, eyewitness accounts and historic photographs.
- Author(s)Julius Bryant
- PublisherEnglish Heritage
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEnglish Heritage Guidebooks
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnglish Heritage
- Content NoteMainly Colour, colour maps and plans
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.