All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAquaponics is a food production system that is increasingly being utilized by people all over the world. This farming technique is a sustainable and environmentally friendly form of agriculture that combines the raising of aquatic animals such as crawfish and snails with conventional hydroponic farming techniques.
- Author BiographyTimothy Tripp is a published author who specializes on gardening and farming topics. Gardening is the passion of his life and he enjoys all aspects of it. For Timothy gardening is a an endless source of inspiration as well as the way of relaxing. He thinks that garden is like a painting and it is up to you how well you paint it. Besides gardening Timothy also has a big interest in farming related topics. Timothy wrote books on various gardening subjects including container gardening, vertical gardening, herb gardening, raised bed gardening, aquaponics and other. In his books he focuses on giving quality and actionable information to the actual readers. Timothy thinks that being a gardener is much more than just planting and maintaining plants it is also a way of living and expressing your attitude to the world. He thinks that gardening is one of the most delightful experiences that exist.
- Author(s)Timothy Tripp
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.