Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Aquinas has always been viewed as a highly important figure in Western civilization, and the chief philosopher of Roman Catholicism. In recent decades there has been a renewed interest in Aquinas's thought as scholars have been exploring the relevance of his thought to contemporary philosophical problems. The book will be of interest t only to historians of medieval philosophy, but to philosophers who work on problems associated with the nature of material objects. Because human beings are typically understood to be a kind of material object, the book will also be of interest to philosophers working on topics in the philosophy of religion, philosophy of mind, and the philosophy of human nature. Although the work contains the kinds of details that are necessary for a work of historical scholarship, it is written in a manner that makes it approachable for undergraduate students in philosophy and so it would be a welcomed addition to any university library.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in British Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.