All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAquinas on God presents an accessible exploration of Thomas Aquinas' conception of God. Focusing on the Summa theologiae - the work containing Aquinas' most systematic and complete exposition of the Christian doctrine of God - Rudi te Velde acquaints the reader with Aquinas' theological understanding of God and the metaphysical principles and propositions that underlie his project. Aquinas' conception of God is dealt with t as an isolated metaphysical doctrine, but from the perspective of his broad theological view which underlies the scheme of the Summa. Readers interested in Aquinas, historical theology, metaphysics and metaphysical discourse on God in the Christian tradition will find this new contribution to the studies of Aquinas invaluable.
- Author BiographyRudi te Velde is Radboud Professor in the Relationship between Philosophy and Christianity at the University of Amsterdam, and Lecturer at the Department of Theology, University of Tilburg, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Rudi te Velde
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAshgate Studies in the History of Philosophical Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byDr Maria Rosa Antognazza,Professor Carlos Steel,Revd Richard Cross,Professor William Desmond
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.