All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the life-stories of 22 pioneer Arab women who have forged their path to management and leadership in education and welfare, overcoming challenges imposed by a patriarchal society that sees female leadership as a threat.
- Author BiographyAuthor Khalid Arar: Khalid Arar is a senior lecturer at the Centre for Academic Studies and principal of the Jaljoulia Home of Education and Sciences High School in Israel. Author Tamar Shapira: Tamar Shapira is a researcher and colleague at the Jewish-Arab Center, University of Haifa, Israel and serves as a lecturer and as a thesis adviser for the MEd program at the Gordon College of Education, Haifa. Author Faisal Azaiza: Faisal Azaiza is the head of the School of Social Work in the University of Haifa's Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences and is a member of the Council for Higher Education in Israel and heads its subcommittee for universities and education colleges. Author Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz: Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz is a professor eEmeritus of Social-Educational Psychology at the University of Haifa in Israel.
- Author(s)Faisal Azaiza,Khalid Arar,Tamar Shapira
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.