All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the life-stories of 22 pioneer Arab women who have forged their path to management and leadership in education and welfare, overcoming challenges imposed by a patriarchal society that sees female leadership as a threat.
- Author BiographyAuthor Khalid Arar: Khalid Arar is a senior lecturer at the Centre for Academic Studies and principal of the Jaljoulia Home of Education and Sciences High School in Israel. Author Tamar Shapira: Tamar Shapira is a researcher and colleague at the Jewish-Arab Center, University of Haifa, Israel and serves as a lecturer and as a thesis adviser for the MEd program at the Gordon College of Education, Haifa. Author Faisal Azaiza: Faisal Azaiza is the head of the School of Social Work in the University of Haifa's Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences and is a member of the Council for Higher Education in Israel and heads its subcommittee for universities and education colleges. Author Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz: Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz is a professor eEmeritus of Social-Educational Psychology at the University of Haifa in Israel.
- Author(s)Faisal Azaiza,Khalid Arar,Rachel Hertz-Lazarowitz,Tamar Shapira
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.