All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 25 designs in the fashionable Nordic style. It includes patterns for a range of garments as well as accessories. It comes from influential designer Martin Storey. With twenty- five great knits for little girls and boys, this Scandinavian inspired collection of designs by Martin Storey has a range of delightful projects. Featuring Aran-style textures and cables and Nordic-inspired colourwork, this book incorporates traditional patterns with a contemporary twist. The designs include a range of garments, such as coats, jackets, cardigans, sweaters and slipovers, plus accessories. There are also knits for the nursery.
- Author BiographyMartin Storey became chief designer for the Jaeger brand which was taken under Rowan's wing in 1995. In 2005 he was chosen as the designer to spearhead the new brand of Rowan Classic. Martin is, without a doubt, a very influential designer, and has a fantastic eye for texture and embellishment.
- Author(s)Martin Storey
- PublisherRowan Yarns Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHolmfirth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowan Yarns Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Width210 mm
- Height252 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.