All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeological discoveries can shed a flood of light on the biblical text. This richly illustrated resource, w available in paperback, offers illuminating archaeological information related to the Old Testament. In this readable and accessible volume, Alfred Hoerth surveys the entire Old Testament, pointing out the relevant archaeological material and explaining how it enriches biblical studies. In an attempt to bridge the Old and New Testament worlds, he devotes the final chapter to an examination of the intertestamental period. The text boasts over 250 illustrative items--charts, photographs, line drawings, and maps.
- Author BiographyAlfred J. Hoerth taught archaeology at Wheaton College for almost thirty years and directed Wheaton's renowned biblical archaeology program. He has participated in numerous archaeological digs and served as coeditor of Peoples of the Old Testament World.
- Author(s)Alfred J. Hoerth
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight930 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.