All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThese original cartoons explore the lighter side of architecture, design and the construction industry. From the Far Side to Dilbert and from lawyer jokes to political humour, we have always been able to have a laugh at each other, ourselves and our professions. However, the design community has never really had a cartoon to call its own...until w! The cartoons cover all members of the construction industry and the book is irreverent in its wit. Clearly composed by someone who has been in the business for many years, Bynum's observations demonstrate an extensive understanding of the entire business, without being one sided or vitriolic.
- Author BiographyRICK BYNUM, AIA is the founder and principal of Bynum Architecture in Greenville, South Carolina. He is an active member of the American Institute of Architects and has authored numerous articles for newspapers, journals and AIA publications. He is co-author with Daniel L Rubino of The Handbook of Alternative Materials in Residential Construction (McGraw-Hill, 1998), and author of The Architect's Planner 2000 (McGraw-Hill, 1999) and The Handbook of Residential Insulation (McGraw-Hill, 2000).
- Author(s)Richard T. Bynum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2003
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.