Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionSanta's grotto is in trouble. Santa has disappeared, leaving the Christmas toy delivery with his scheming sister, Auntie, who immediately stops production, sacks the elves and decrees for her own selfish reasons there will be more toys delivered on Christmas Eve, ever again! The grotto's residents are appalled; the delivery must go ahead - lives depend upon it! When all else fails, they reluctantly agree to bring in help from outside and Archie's name is pulled from Santa's sack of letters - but what does Archie kw about the Christmas toy delivery? The castle is in chaos, the delivery isn't ready, Auntie's spies and her army of Goblin Guards abound, and it's already Christmas Eve.
- Author BiographyCally Geraghty grew up in a world of boys' comics, toy cutlasses and climbing trees. Being scuffed and dirty was the best way to end any day. Working in the aviation industry has proved a wonderful way of meeting stunningly bazaar characters who would fit straight into Archie Brevitt's chaotic, magical, amazing world, no adjustment required.
- Author(s)Cally Geraghty
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 11
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.