Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionComplex-event processing is simple in principle but hard to do well in practice. This guide presents the principles and motivations for those new to the subject. More importantly, it details the entire thought-landscape of a complete implementation, using TIBCO products as the background. Well worth the read for anyone who is thinking of implementing a complex-event solution. Those who have already implemented one should read it as well, both for ather perspective and for a view of the capabilities of the TIBCO products. -Lloyd Fischer, Senior Software Architect, WellCare Health Plans This complete guide drives you through the specifics of complex-event processing (CEP) design concepts. The book covers all the fundamental aspects and design phases relevant for any TIBCO CEP project implementation, from design through performance-tuning and deployment. I would highly recommend this book to any reader interested in CEP concepts, although a small amount of TIBCO techlogy kwledge will let you appreciate it more. -Antonio Bru, Infrastructure Account Manager, UBS AG The architecture series from TIBCO(R) Press comprises a coordinated set of titles for software architects and developers, showing how to combine TIBCO components to design and build real-world solutions. Complex-event processing is required when multiple events occurring throughout an organization must be sensed, analyzed, prioritized, and acted on in real time. Architecting Complex-Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO(R) shows how to design and architect complex-event processing systems, addressing all their complexities and achieving maximum efficiency and effectiveness, while delivering superior business value. After reading this book, you will be able to * Identify opportunities for competitive differentiation through complex-event processing * Describe differences between complex-event processing and traditional systems * Understand relevant capabilities of the TIBCO BusinessEvents(TM) product suite * Select building-block design patterns for constructing complex-event processing solutions with TIBCO BusinessEvents * Address architectural aspects of moving solutions into production * Implement proven approaches to designing fault tolerance and high availability Architecting Complex-Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO(R) is intended for working architects, designers, and developers who want to apply TIBCO products in complex-event processing applications. It is also required reading for anyone seeking TIBCO Certified Architect status.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul C. Brown is a Principal Software Architect at TIBCO Software Inc. His work centers on enterprise and large-scale solution architectures, the roles of architects, and the organizational and management issues surrounding these roles. His total architecture approach, the concurrent design of both business processes and information systems, can reduce project duration by 25 percent. He has architected tools for designing distributed control systems, process control interfaces, internal combustion engines, and NASA satellite missions. Dr. Brown is the author of Succeeding with SOA: Realizing Business Value Through Total Architecture (2007), Implementing SOA: Total Architecture In Practice (2008), TIBCO(R) Architecture Fundamentals (2011), Architecting Composite Applications and Services with TIBCO(R) (2013), and Architecting Complex Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO(R) (2014), all from Addison-Wesley, and he is a co-author of the SOA Manifesto (soa-manifesto.org). He received his Ph.D. in computer science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and his BSEE from Union College. He is a member of IEEE and ACM.
- Author(s)Paul C. Brown
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.