All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little book that's big on information, the Architect's Legal Pocket Book is the definitive reference on legal issues for architects and architectural students. This handy pocket guide covers key legal principles which will help you to quickly understand the law and where to go for further information. Now in a fully updated new edition, this bestselling book covers a wide range of subjects focused on the UK including building legislation, negligence, liability, planning policy and development, listed buildings, party wall legislation, and rights of light. This edition also contains greater coverage of contracts including the RIBA contracts, dispute resolution and legal issues in professional practice. Illustrated with clear diagrams and featuring key cases, this is an invaluable source of practical information and a comprehensive guide of the current law for architects. It is a book architect should be without.
- Author BiographyMatthew Cousins is a practicing architect and a member of the Royal Institute of British Architects.
- Author(s)Matthew Cousins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- Series TitleRoutledge Pocket Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight426 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.