All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe trendsetting architect Rem Koolhaas has carried it out to perfection, whereas the next generation of international stars refined it even more, giving us the unconventional presentation of designs and ideas in the form of diagrams. This method of presentation is easy to understand when dealing with the client and can be communicated internationally, beyond language and cultural barriers - a product of our globalised world. However, diagrams are w much more than explanations and form their own discipline in creative professions connected to design and construction. What looks simple is in fact a complex matter. This title in the series Construction and Design Manual is in its second edition and assembles 384 pages of diagrams by avant-garde architects and designers who specialise in public space, landscape architecture and urban planning.
- Author(s)Pyo Miyoung
- PublisherDOM Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDOM Publishers
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.