All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecturally Speaking is an international collection of essays by leading architects, artists and theorists of locality and space. Together these essays build to reflect t only what it might mean to 'speak architecturally' but also the innate relations between the artist's and architect's work, how they are distinct, and in inspiring ways, how they might relate through questions of built form. This book will appeal to urbanists, geographers, artists, architects, cultural historians and theorists.
- Author BiographyAlan Read is Professor and Chair of Drama and Theatre Studies at University of Surrey Roehampton. Previously he was Director of Talks at the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London. A series of talks he arranged there, Spaced Out, was the genesis of this collection. He is an affilated professor of Boston University and founding associate editor of the Routledge journal Performance Research.
- Author(s)Alan Read
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 line illustrations, 90 b&w photographs
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlan Read
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.