Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecture Development Made Simple is a must have comprehensive resource and reference book for anyone who has to develop, manage, or use enterprise architectures. It is the perfect companion to the Department of Defense C4ISR Architecture Framework In addition to these simple product development instructions is a key feature, which provides descriptions of the linkages and relationships among and between products and architectures. From the sequential process for developing architectures to the reuse of information from one product in the creation of ather, this book provides support for traditional and n-traditional uses such as organizational design, base-lining of functionality and business process reengineering.
- Author(s)Charles Babers
- PublisherCjc Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCjc Publishing Company
- Weight889 g
- Width209 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.