Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecture, Programming and Applications of Advanced Microprocessor, 2/E is an up-to-date guide on today's state-of-the-art advanced microprocessors with an extensive account of the subject ensuring coverage of architecture and programming concept of advanced microprocessor chips covering advanced INTEL microprocessor family starting from 8086 to Pentium Duo. Super Scalar Techlogy is described in this book for advanced microprocessors having their own register sets interlinked with each other. This feature provides availability of multiple pipe lines and execution of more than one instruction per clock cycle. Function of Graphics coprocessor and video processor chips are described in this book. Interfacing chips are also illustrated with connection diagrams. Function of math coprocessor and its programming are described elaborately. Clear conception on assembly level language of programming with advanced microprocessor and a comprehensive coverage of data communication interfaces and standards are also described in this book.
- Author BiographyA. K. Ganguly.: Professor Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Asansol Engineering College, Kanyapur, Asansol
- Author(s)A. K. Ganguly
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.