All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecture of Brazil: 1900-1990 examines the processes that underpin modern Brazilian architecture under various influences and characterizes different understandings of modernity, evident in the chapter topics of this book. Accordingly, the author does t give overall preference to particular architects r works, with the exception of a few specific works and architects, including Warchavchik, Niemeyer, Lucio Costa, and Vilava Artigas.
- Author BiographyHugo Segawa, University of Sao Paulo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Hugo Segawa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight588 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.