Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionArchitectures, Rules, and Preferences reflects the interests and hors the influence of Joan W. Bresnan's two decades of foundational work on Lexical-Functional Grammar. This comprehensive volume includes contributions by leading linguists on language typology, synchronic variation, language change, constituent structure, function identification, subject condition, control, complex predicates, NP internal structure, wh-constructions, syntactic features, and lexical issues. Featuring an impressive range of empirical and theoretical research, this collection covers more than a dozen spoken languages as well as American Sign Language.
- Author BiographyAnnie Zaenen is principal scientist at the Palo Alto Research Center and consulting professor at Stanford University.
- PublisherCentre for the Study of Language & Information
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- Series TitleCenter for the Study of Language and Information Publication Lecture Notes
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for the Study of Language & Information
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight788 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAnnie E. Zaenen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.