All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- Description<i>Archive: Imagining the East End</i> comprises a wide variety of approaches to photographic work in representing the area of the East End of London, UK. It is accompanied by essays by leading academics, photographers and archivists which investigate the concept of a photographic archive in historical and theoretical contexts. The East End Archive at the Cass holds collections from artists and photographers, such as Jo Spence and Tom Hunter aspects of whose practices have been concerned with the East End of London and its diaspora; the East End is seen as both a geographic and conceptual space, interpreted as a perpetually shifting frontier where dreams, dissent and transformation co-exist. Traditional and historic views together with the newly fashionable status of certain areas of the East End are also explored.
- Author BiographyZelda Cheatle manages Tosca Photography Fund, which holds a major photography collection and has been lead curator for the World Photography Organisation for the last two years.
- Author(s)Nicholas Haeffner,Susan Andrews
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byZelda Cheatle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.