Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionGerry Gallen is searching for peace after years serving as a captain in the US Marines special forces. But when Gallen agrees to lead a team or former soldiers looking after the personal security of an eccentric oil billionaire, he finds himself catapulted onto a rollercoaster of violence and double-crossing where private intelligence operators and clandestine hit teams are commonplace. Powerful US and Russian interests are vying for the Arctic's valuable oil fields and it seems they'll stop at thing to secure control of them, even if it means global catastrophe. Gallen and his men are faced with a choice between personal safety and saving the world. They can either walk away or go to the Arctic Floor.
- Author BiographyMark Aitken lives in the Hunter Valley with his partner and baby son. As well as writing fiction, he makes his living as a ghostwriter, freelance journalist and public relations consultant.
- Author(s)Mark Aitken
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Weight575 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.