All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionSpring has come to White Bear Landing and so has the law, in the firm hands of Royal Mounted policeman and pilot Bob Dixon. Dixon s as gruff, tough and good-looking as Russell Crowe, and in this outpost halfway between the arctic mines and civilization, he s kwn for taking the law to extremes.More than once Dixon has meted out his own brand of rough justice with hard fists and hot lead, but w the tables have turned. The past has come back to haunt him, he s been set up as a murder suspect, and a rogue s gallery of enemies are lining up to settle old scores . . .Out on the icy tundra, on the edge of the world, revenge can be cold and brutal. Dixon s only hope is to let the trust of a good friend and the love of a good woman lead the way to true justice and redemption on Arctic Wings. Hubbard never wrote a word, conceived a character, or described a setting without first finding out all he could about the people and places that drove his stories. He wrote: I began to search for research on the theory that if I could get a glimmering of anything lying beyond a certain horizon, I could go deep eugh to find an excellent story. I read exhaustively. I wanted information and thing else. His exhaustive research and search for the excellent story comes through brilliantly in Arctic Wings.
- Author BiographyWith 19 New York Times bestsellers and more than 325 million copies of his works in circulation, L. Ron Hubbard is among the most acclaimed and widely read authors of our time. As a leading light of American Pulp Fiction through the 1930s and '40s, he is further among the most influential authors of the modern age. Indeed, from Ray Bradbury to Stephen King, there is scarcely a master of imaginative tales who has not paid tribute to L. Ron Hubbard.
- Author(s)L Ron Hubbard
- PublisherGalaxy Press (CA)
- Date of Publication22/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleStories from the Golden Age
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGalaxy Press (CA)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.