All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delves into the Ardui platform, in particular, the Ardui UNO, however all sketches should work fine with any Ardui platform. The primary goal of this book is to present the material in such a way to build upon itself so the reader can start with the basics and move onto more advanced topics. Ather goal of the book was to try and use readily available parts which might be found at a local electronics store. In some cases, I had to order materials from online sellers however I tried to keep it to a minimum when possible. This book covers installing and getting started with the Ardui IDE and then building sketches to exercise a number of the features of the platform. Chapters include Input, Output, Interrupts, I/O expansion, and more. All sketches used in the book are available for download from the GitHub repository under the user name, milligan22963. Enjoy and let me kw what you like and/or didn't like. If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the sketches, please email me using the link inside of the book. I have placed my email address in the first chapter for easy access.
- Author BiographyAs a working software engineer with many years of programming experience, I am quite familiar with embedded and system software architecture. I have a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering Technology from the Rochester Institute of Technology. I have worked on locomotive brake systems, networking equipment, slot machines, and most recently Bluetooth testing devices. My experience covers low level assembly for the Z80 processor to C++/C# programming of Windows Server applications and multi-platform systems. I am an avid photographer specializing in landscape photography. I enjoy writing software and writing books and really enjoy when I can bring all of my interests together into a project.
- Author(s)D W Milligan
- PublisherMilligan Photography
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMilligan Photography
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.