CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who are willing to wear new glasses and take a different (science-based) look at people surrounding them, this book is a must.
- Author BiographyAroll Exama has a doctoral degree in Science. He was born in Dame-Marie, a small coastal village in Southern Haiti. His secondary studies in a cosmopolitan high school among young Italians, Africans and Haitians etc. and, later, his marriage with a white french canadian have shaped his life among different cultures. It is not by chance if today he feels called by race relations. He has written this book as a modest contribution to the collective effort that has already been undertaken by many others who have devoted their science and erudition to the fight against slippages and the simplistic, dishonest and willful interpretation of science.
- Author(s)Aroll Exama
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.