All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Over 100 brilliant car games to keep the kids amused and Mum and Dad sane! * Contains classic car games, family favourites and many, many more * Entertaining, fun and brilliantly distracting, it's the perfect gift for all the family Car journeys can be a right pain in the bum. Not just because it means hours and hours of sitting down but also because trying to keep the kids happy, content and amused for all that time can be difficult, stressful and can lead to unhappy campers. With Are We There Yet? those days are over. This hilarious, fun and entertaining book has more than 100 classic car games to keep the kids amused, so they won't need to distract mums and dads. Parents will longer be pulling their hair out with frustration and instead the whole family will arrive at their destination in one, sane piece! Includes the much-loved games Pub Cricket, Red Car!, Aggressive Carrot!, I Spy!. Bing Who?, Hide and Seek, Rock, Waving Chicken plus many, many more! Entertaining and fun, Are We There Yet? is the perfect gift for all the family!
- Author BiographyJo Pink has been involved with words and word games since graduating from York University with a degree in German, Swahili and Linguistics. She has worked for various trade publishers and magazines. Her first book Are We There Yet? (9781843406006) was published by Collins and Brown in 2010.
- Author(s)Jo Pink
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width125 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.