All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionAre We Together? explains the theory of Transactional Analysis as applied to the structure and dynamics of groups. It shows how people's individual background and history impact on their way of behaving in a group. It explores the theory of communication, and the strategies for managing conflict. What is very valuable in Are We Together? is the clear way the theory of Transactional Analysis is explained, giving practical examples of the dynamics of groups from the viewpoint of religious communities. However, what is true of religious communities can be applied to any group or organisation. Each chapter focuses on one aspect of Transactional Analysis theory, and at the conclusion of each chapter, there are practical exercises that can assist in applying the theory to daily life.
- Author BiographyBr David Gibson trained as a Transactional Analyst at the Berne Institute in Kegworth, England. He gained his MSc in psychotherapy at Middlesex University, and subsequently became a Provisional Training and Supervising Transactional Analyst. He has run workshops in USA, Latin America, Africa, Europe and Asia. He is a keen long-distance walker, and has completed the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage many times. He is the author of 'Walking in My Shadow', a book on the Camino.
- Author(s)Br David Gibson
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.