CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational/motivational book that takes one through one's day, including work, relationships, learning and everything in between.
- Author BiographyMichael Lewis has written for stage (several dozen professional productions of his plays and musicals, including Off-Broadway) screen (the Peter O'Toole thriller, The Seventh Coin ) TV (the sitcom, The Facts of Life') and the funny papers (co-authoring legendary comic strip, Pogo, with its late creator's daughter, Carolyn Kelly). He has over forty years experience as counselor and Life Coach, long before the term Life Coach became fashionable. (Though he prefers to think of himself as a Life Cheerleader) He has shown thousands the way to a better, fuller, happier life.
- Author(s)Professor Michael Lewis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.