All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to read book provides complete step by step information on appealing your property tax assessment; from abatement to your day in court. The book is also an expose on corruption within the property tax system nationwide, and offers solutions to this out of control and unfair system of taxation.
- Author BiographyPatricia Quintilian, Esq. has been practicing law for twenty five years as a trial and appellate attorney. She is licensed in Massachusetts and California and her practice focuses on civil and criminal appellate cases at both the federal and state level. She is also a published legal writer and has been cited in numerous legal publications such as Cornell Law Review, Golden Gate Law Review and Feminist Jurisprudence, Women and the Law by Taylor, Rush and Munro (1999). Many of her cases have been published by the appellate courts. Patricia also taught law students at the collegiate level and presently trains new attorneys in the appellate arena and teaches practicing attorneys at continuing educational seminars.
- Author(s)Patricia Quintilian Esq
- PublisherLightbearers Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLightbearers Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.