All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionWith the same fun and funny format as its predecessor, Are You Normal ? 2 has even more questions about your mind and body that will have you rating brother, best friend, and even pet hamster on a weird-o-meter scale. Have you ever been grounded? Normal. Is your second toe longer than your big toe? Totally rmal. Love school lunches? Downright weird.
- Author BiographyMARK SHULMAN is a character and has a background in radio which makes him a terrific spokesperson. Mark has been a camp counselor, a radio announcer, a maitre d' in a fancy restaurant, a New York City tour guide, and a creative advertising guy. He's written many books about many things--sharks, storms, robots, palindromes, gorillas, dodo birds, Star Wars, Ben Franklin, how to hide stuff, how to voodoo your enemies, and how to make a video from start to finish. He's written picture books for Oscar de la Hoya (the boxer) and Shamu (the whale). Mark is from Rochester and Buffalo, New York, but he has lived in New York City for so very long that he tawks like he's from da Bronx.
- Author(s)Mark Shulman
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.