All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFinding the love of your life isn't luck; it's a creative, insightful process. In this humorous and engaging guide, learn to leapfrog past failed relationships to attract a truly available partner. A relationship whisperer and former frog kisser, Gianna Rosewood never gave much thought about what she wanted and truly deserved in a committed relationship. Instead, Rosewood bounced through two rocky marriages and a string of ill-suited paramours whom she kindly refers to as Mr. Distant Kinda Guy, Mr. Culturally Unavailable, and Mr. Dead End. Why did I think my exes were Prince Charming? As it turns out, they weren't even frogs! They were real toads -warts and all, writes Rosewood. She finally got honest with herself in regards to her exes, her sex life, and her money. Soon eugh, Rosewood found true love and a man who would go on to be her husband of eighteen years but t without getting to kw him as a platonic friend first. Seasoned with experience, Rosewood helps her clients discern how to successfully attract a truly available partner. In an unusual departure for a woman's dating self-help book, three self-revealing chapters are co-authored by Kenneth Holmes, Rosewood's husband. In Are You Still Kissing Frogs? Leap into Real Solutions to Attract Your Genuinely Committed Relationship, readers will learn how to implement Rosewood's solutions. For starters, she feels singles should make a love list of their expectations in a partner and themselves. Yet many carry this love list in their heads, t in their purses or pockets where it can serve as a physical check on their ego. By using the book's methods, readers can readers can learn to tap into their own inner beauty in order to naturally attract their ideal mate. They will discover learn the three-step process, twenty-one reasons the love list of expectations in a mate may t be working, and seven relationship secrets to cultivate and sustain unconditional love. Through reading the stories about Rosewood and her clients' journeys readers can develop their own framework to find a companion who is truly available for a lasting relationship.
- Author BiographyA relationship whisperer and former frog kisser, Gianna Rosewood is the tenth of eleven children. She grew up in rural Wisconsin and moved to Washington State in 1990. Seasoned with experience, Gianna has helped countless relationship seekers learn how to leapfrog past failed relationships to attract a truly available partner. She is a gifted intuitive and is passionate about assisting single women naturally attract their ideal mate by tapping into their own inner authentic beauty. Ken Holmes is a native of Washington State. In 1994, he launched his consulting business, Holmes and Associates, Inc. He specializes in avionics and medical equipment, combining logical, analytical, and intuitive dream-state engineering. He has helped develop products for Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, Microsoft's X-box, and Physio-Control's heart defibrillator. The couple lives near Monroe, Washington where they listen to singing frogs in the forest and play with Isabelle, a feral black cat with a bent tail.
- Author(s)Gianna Moriah Rosewood,Kenneth Paul Holmes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.