Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by starchildpoison
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife isn't easy for Margaret. She's moved away from her childhood home, she's starting a new school, finding new friends - and she's convinced she's t rmal. For a start she hasn't got a clue whether she wants to be Jewish like her father or Christian like her mother. Everyone else seems really sure of who they are. And, worst of all, she's a 'late developer'. She just kws that all her friends are going to need a bra before she does. It's too embarrassing to talk to her parents about these things. So she talks to God instead - and waits for an answer ...Judy Blume has written some of the best books of our time about real-life issues - family stress and pressures, what happens when your parents divorce, the problems of growing up and sexual awakening, bereavement - with insight, sensitivity and honesty. The response of readers all around the world continues to make her one of the best-loved writers ever published.
- Author BiographyFor several decades, Judy Blume has been winning legions of fans around the world with her stories. More than 75 million copies of her books have been sold, and her work has been translated into twenty-eight languages. She receives thousands of letters every month from readers of all ages who share their feelings and concerns with her. Judy lives on islands up and down the east coast of America with her husband.
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date28/05/2015
- Weight141 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading Age9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.