All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fast paced world of televangelist, mega churches and w internet churches a lot of people identify themselves as Christians or in other words children of God. This book reveals the shocking truth that everyone that claims to be an heir to the throne is t genuine, the book of Matthew quotes Not everyone that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. The question that this book poses to its readers is who's your father? The book of John lets us kw that Satan has children of his own that roam this earth. John states You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode t in the truth, because there is truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. In this book author Jacob Chambliss unravels the biological and spiritual mystery of those who are to inherit eternal life. This book will allow you to explore your spiritual DNA in the privacy of your own home while allowing you to come to a conclusion. Are you a child of God?
- Author BiographyJake (Jacob) Chambliss is the founder of Moriah Ministries. He has been and avid student of the bible, Hebrew language and Semitic culture for many years. He is an ordained Elder/Pastor in the Apostolic Church and has authored two books Are You a Child of God, The Demonic Side of Sex and the stage play SAVED. Jacob and his wife, Denise, have a blended family of six wonderful children and reside in the state of Maryland.
- Author(s)Pastor Jacob F Chambliss
- Date of Publication11/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.