All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVast and vibrant Argentina has it all - adventure, culture, luxury, scenery - and it's still great value. From eating beefsteak in Bues Aires to drinking Malbec in Mendoza, from the tango rhythms of town to remote landscapes and hidden gems, this second edition of the most in-depth guide on the market provides the necessary practical and background information to take visitors beyond the tourist haunts. The guide covers all the unmissable experiences from horseback trekking through the Andes to watching penguins, seals and whales on the Valdes Peninsula. Bradt's Argentina details many small-scale, offbeat and sustainable projects for those interested in culturally-sensitive, eco-friendly travel.
- Author BiographyCanadian writer and Editor Erin McCloskey now lives in Italy. After her degree in conservation biology, she travelled internationally, focusing on photography and dance, both well-represented in Argentina.
- Author(s)Erin McCloskey
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 65 maps
- Weight590 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.