All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the morning after the night before. Kaelyn has been taken and the only way of kwing where lies in the mind of a six year old child. As the survivors of the attack at Lake Argyle count their losses, tend to their wounded and bury their dead, Narelle Stewart wants thing more than to go after those that have her daughter. But she has to wait; darkness still sits on the land and with every idle moment her daughter is being taken further from her reach. Have the vampires, with the help of their human collaborators, finally managed to capture the one shining light - the one destined to be the saviour of the vampire race? Carys Mulligan is the only one who can find Kaelyn. They can communicate with their minds and when she tells Narelle that Kaelyn is being taken south to Perth all hope seems lost. Now, in a deadly race against time, Narelle and the others must find a way to get to Perth, find Kaelyn, and get her out before the sun sets and the vampires rise. The odds are hopelessly stacked against them and time is fast running out...
- Author BiographyMartin lives with his wife and children in Perth, Western Australia. This is his third book after Argyle and Lycanthropy.
- Author(s)MR Martin J King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.