All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe myths of ancient Crete, her people, and their gods twine through our minds like the snakes around the priestess's arms in those ancient temples. They call to us across the millennia, asking us to remember. In answer to that call, Ariadne's Thread provides a window into the spirituality, culture and daily life of the Mian people, and commemorates the richness of a world in which women and men worked and worshiped as equals. In these pages, the glory of Crete once again springs to life; the history, the culture, and most of all, the intense spirituality of these fascinating people and their gods can inspire and transform our modern ways of thinking, worshiping and being. The ruined temples and mansions of ancient Crete may crumble along the coastline of this tiny island, but Ariadne's thread still leads us into the labyrinth and safely back out again.
- Author BiographyLaura Perry is a Wiccan priestess, longtime pagan and shamanic practitioner. She is also a Reiki master, herbalist, and naturopath (N.D.). She lives in Woodstock, Georgia, US.
- Author(s)Laura Perry
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoon Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.