Consider these sponsored items
- AU $16.95Was:AU $16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPetula is a beautiful cow who smells nice, has pretty hair, and makes Ariol tremble when she's around. And even though Ariol's story so far is almost 400 pages long, he still hasn't worked up the courage to tell Petula that he loves her! Instead, he keeps accidentally saying all the wrong things every time she turns around to talk to him in class. Valiant Ariol is finally ready to make his move. Will he soar like Thunder Horse or plummet like, well, like Ariol? With charming artwork and hilarious vignettes, Ariol is the perfect series for anyone who started off life as a kid!
- Author BiographyEMMANUEL GUIBERT has written a great many graphic novels for readers young and old, among them the Sardine in Outer Space series, The Professor's Daughter with Joann Sfar, and Alan's War: The Memories of G.I. Alan Cope. Another of Guibert's recent works is The Photographer. Showered with awards, it relates a Doctors Without Borders mission in 1980s Afghanistan through the eyes of a great reporter. Guibert lives in Paris with his wife and daughter.Originating from Burgundy (as do the best snails), MARC BOUTAVANT now lives and works in Paris. His work springs from a wry observation of life and the interaction of his friends and children. Their quirks of personality, mannerisms and reactions to situations are transposed onto his characters.
- Author(s)Emmanual Guibert
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width160 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Marc Boutavant
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.