All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a comprehensive account of the work of the seminal educational thinker - Aristotle. Aristotle is undisputedly a major thinker in education. Alexander Mosley's volume offers the most coherent account of Aristotle's educational thought. This work is divided into: Intellectual Bibliography; Critical exposition of Aristotle's work; The reception and influence of Aristotle's work; and, The relevance of the work today. This is a major international reference series providing comprehensive accounts of the work of seminal educational thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions. It is the most ambitious and prestigious such project ever published - a definitive resource for at least a generation. The thinkers include: Aquinas, Aristotle, Bourdieu, Bruner, Dewey, Foucault, Freire, Holt, Kant, Locke, Montessori, Neill, Newman, Owen, Peters, Piaget, Plato, Rousseau, Steiner, Vygotsky, West and Wollstonecraft.
- Author BiographyAlexander Moseley lectured in philosophy before setting up a private educational service in the UK. He is the author of several books, including an educational biography of John Locke, An Introduction to Political Philosophy, and An A-Z of Philosophy.
- Author(s)Alexander Moseley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Library of Educational Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.