All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong considered the bible for storytellers, w Michael Tier shows how Aristotle's Poetics can be an invaluable resource to screenwriters. Breaking down the fundamentals of screenwriting chapter by chapter, Tier uses examples from some of the best films ever made to demonstrate how one can apply Aristotle's ancient insights to modern-day screenwriting. Written in a highly readable, informal tone, Tier makes this monumental work accessible to beginners and pros alike in areas such as screenwriting, film theory, fiction and playwriting.
- Author BiographyMichael Tierno is an award-winning writer/ director of feature films including the independent film Auditions. He is a story analyst for Miramax Films and teaches screenwriting seminars nationwide. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Michael Tierno
- Date of Publication12/01/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight173 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.