All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a collection of survey and research papers by leading specialists in the field documenting the current understanding of higher dimensional varieties. Recently, it has become clear that ideas from many branches of mathematics can be successfully employed in the study of rational and integral points. This book will be very valuable for researchers from these various fields who have an interest in arithmetic applications, specialists in arithmetic geometry itself, and graduate students wishing to pursue research in this area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number226
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBjorn Poonen,Yuri Tschinkel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.