All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionTheatrical Arizona brings the colorful world of Old West theater to life through entertaining narrative, theater posters, photos of actors, newspaper images, and more. The book will include archival newspaper reviews from Arizona and elsewhere in the country that give a vivid idea of the performers and their acting styles and the strengths and weaknesses of their productions. The book also includes humorous anecdotes about the hazards of live performance and brief but lively summaries of the plays and biographies of the actors and actresses.
- Author BiographyA professor emeritus of theatre, Tom Collins lives with his wife in Prescott, Arizona, where he works as a volunteer with the Sharlot Hall Museum and conducts research on the theatre in the Arizona Territory. He has published five articles in the Days Past series of the Prescott Courier and a book entitled Stage-Struck Settlers in the Sun-Kissed Land: The Amateur Theatre in Territorial Prescott, 1868-1903. Collins taught at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville for 31 years and co-founded the Wisconsin Shakespeare Festival.
- Author(s)Thomas P. Collins
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note93 black & white halftones, 19 colour illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.